May 12-21, 2015
From $5,595 per person, double occupancy
For more information download the trip brochure or call (615) 322-3673 to learn more and register
David Eisenhower II, grandson of Dwight, and his wife Julie Nixon Eisenhower, are your companions on this eight-night cruise that includes a full-day excursion to explore the Normandy Beaches 71 years after the Allies made their historic landings. David will share his personal insights during your journey. Other stops include Dublin, Belfast, the enchanting Scottish isles of Iona, Mull and Skye—each rich with ancient Celtic heritage—and Caernarfon Castle in Wales, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Your home is the deluxe 120-suite M.S. Le Boréal, which promises to feature distinctive French sophistication.
On the M.S. Le Boréal you will experience one of the newest generation of deluxe small ships with only 120 Staterooms and features distinctive French sophistication.
- Spacious, five-star, 100 percent ocean-view stateroom and suite accommodations
- Captain’s welcome and farewell receptions
- All meals—continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and dinner—throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Complimentary wine and beer are served with lunch and dinner
- Transfer and luggage handling abroad for participants whose arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s).
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Hospitality desk aboard ship
- Automatic $250,000 flight insurance policy for each participant ticketed on flights by Gohagen & Company.