July 23-29, 2015
From $3,995, per person, double occupancy
Call (615) 322-3673 or download the trip brochure to learn more and register.
The lodges of the Canadian Rockies are known the world over for their exceptional scenery. You’ll experience two of the best the region has to offer during your seven-day journey. You’ll view six mountain ranges on a gondola ride up Sulphur Mountain, see the crystal waters of Lake Louise and Maligne Lake and explore Banff and Jasper National Park. Spend as much time outdoors as you like—or relax in all the comforts of your lodge. Looking for more? Enjoy panoramic views of the Kicking Hourse River, Shushwap Lake and Fraser Canyon as you travel aboard the Rocky Mountaineer on the optional Banff to Vancouver extension.
- Full guiding services of two Orbridge Expedition Leaders
- Accommodations for six nights
- Private motor coach transportation
- Airport transfers for guests on suggested flights
- All gratuities, and meals including a welcome reception, six breakfasts, and three dinners.
AccommodationsFairmont Chateau Lake LouiseFairmont Jasper Park LodgeFairmont Banff SpringsWester Calgary