Featuring Calvin Miller, professor in earth and environmental sciences and Molly Miller,professor in earth and environmental sciences
August 29-September 8, 2015
From $4,698 per person, double occupancy
Call (615) 322-3673 to learn more and register. Click here to download the trip brochure.
It’s ironic that a country named Iceland is full of natural hot springs, but that’s exactly what you’ll find in this fascinating, volcanic land. You’ll see bubbling mud flats, rumbling volcanoes and Dettifoss—Europe’s most powerful waterfall. The itinerary also includes excursions to historic sites, museums and national parks. From the fjords of Akureyri, the northern capital, to vibrant Reykjavik on the southwestern coast, you’ll have a complete introduction to this small country.
- Round-trip air transportation from the U.S.; flight within itinerary
- Accommodations for nine nights in first class and unrated hotels
- Nineteen meals: 10 breakfasts, four lunches and five dinners
- Extensive sightseeing and entrance fees for all included features
- Services of an Odysseys Unlimited tour director
- Private motor coach transportation throughout the trip
- Gratuities for local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers
- Luggage handling for one bag per person