September 6-17, 2015
From $8,390 per person, double occupancy
Call (615) 322-3673 to learn more and register. Click here to download the trip brochure.
This 11-night cruise showcases centuries of history, art and culture. Sailing from Denmark to France, you’ll see the spectacular public buildings, private homes and museums built with riches amassed by traders in the 17th century. Your voyage—aboard the all-suite, 100-guest Corinthian—takes you through Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and England before coming to an end at Giverny, Monet’s private garden and the setting for many of this most famous works. Among others, you’ll visit Amsterdam, The Hague, Antwerp, Bruges and Canterbury.
Each suite of the 100-guest Corinthian features views of the sea and landscape—several offer a private balcony. You will enjoy expansive open deck areas and attractive facilities, including a gym, spa, library (with Internet access), beauty salon, two lounges, a sun deck with Jacuzzi, and an outdoor café.
- Complete program of tours and excursions
- Welcome and farewell cocktail receptions aboard ship
- All meals aboard ship including early riser’s coffee and pastry, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner
- Wine with lunch and dinner aboard ship
- Educational program of lectures and discussions by accompanying study leaders
- Professional Travel Dynamics International tour staff
- Complete pre-departure materials
- Baggage handling and transfers abroad on the designated program arrival and departure dates
- Gratuities to guides and drivers