October 2-19, 2014
From $4,738 per person, double occupancy
(includes airfare from New York City)
October 20-25, 2014
From $1,341 per person, double occupancy.
A five-day/four-night post tour extension to Nepal is available for $1,341 total price (single supplement is $295); including additional airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and departure fees of $46 (subject to change until final payment is made).
This trip is currently sold out. Please contact us or call (615) 322-3673 to secure spots on the waiting list
Click here to download the full trip itinerary (subject to change).
This 18-day adventure is the perfect introduction to India. The sights, sounds and flavors of the exotic locales are once-in-a-lifetime experiences you don’t want to miss. Temples, markets, forts, palaces and gardens are all on the itinerary, as are visits to the “pink city” of Jaipur, the Taj Mahal and the Ranthambore Tiger Preserve. Another tour highlight is a visit to Khajuraho and its 22 medieval temples dating back to the 10th century. Space on this deluxe journey is limited to only 24 guests. The optional Nepal extension includes the Boudhanath, the country’s oldest and largest Buddhist stupa, Patan Durbar Square, and the vistas of the Himalayan peaks.
- Round-trip air transportation from New York City; all flights within itinerary
- 34 meals: 15 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 12 dinners
- Extensive sightseeing and entrance fees for all included features
- Private motor coach transportation throughout the trip
- Rail transportation from Agra to Jhansi
- Gratuities for local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Nepal extension includes additional airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and departure fees of $46 (subject to change until final payment is made.)
Nepal Extension Accommodations