February 10–28, 2015
Call (615) 322-3673 or download the trip brochure to learn more and register.
This trip is currently sold out. Please contact us to secure spots on the waiting list.
This 16-night luxury cruise takes you from Sydney, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand, with stops along the way to take in some of the Southern Hemisphere’s most notable and spectacular sights. Australian highlights include stops in whimsical Geelong and Hobart, home of Mount Wellington and known as Australia’s most distinctive city. Next up is a breathtaking cruise through the fjords of Millford Sound before the New Zealand leg of our journey. Visits to little-known Akrada and Napier give you a real feel for life down under.
- Free round-trip airfare from select Oceania Cruise cities
- Accommodations and cruising onboard the ship to historic and scenic ports of call
- All meals, entertainment and use of facilities onboard the ship
- Private welcome reception
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Attentive service from an experienced Go Next program manager
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- All surcharges, airline fees and government taxes
- The mid-size Marina offers a warm, intimate experience while offering exceptional amenities and service. You will enjoy a luxurious, yet refreshingly casual experience at sea as you enter ports inaccessible to larger ships.