Jan. 19–Feb. 1
From $6,995 per person, double occupancy
Call (615) 322-3673 or download the trip brochure to learn more and register.
Spectacular man-made scenery contrasts with nature in all its glory on this journey of extremes. Your 11-night excursion begins in the skyscraper-studded city of Dubai. Known as one of the world’s most modern and luxurious cities, it was little more than a coastal hamlet just a century ago. You’ll soak up the sights and sounds of Arabic culture before boarding the 42-guest yacht, Pegasus , for your Seychelles cruise. You’ll see rare virgin forest and plants and wildlife found nowhere else on earth.
- Four nights in Dubai at the Hotel Sheraton Dubai (or similar), with American breakfast and other meals as noted in the itinerary
- Seven-night cruise aboard the 42-guest yacht Pegasus
- Welcome dinner and special dinner in the desert in Dubai
- Welcome and farewell cocktail receptions aboard ship
- All meals during the cruise
- Educational program of lectures by accompanying study leader
- Complete pre-departure materials
- Baggage handling and transfers abroad on the designated arrival and departure dates
- Gratuities to porters, guides and drivers
The twin-hulled Pegasus accommodates 42 guests in a relaxed, congenial atmosphere. On board, you will enjoy magnificent sea views as you stroll more than 3,000 square feet of open deck space, furnished with comfortable deck chairs, or have a delightful meal alfresco. Relax with friends in the handsomely appointed lounge or visit the bridge to learn about navigation. Ocean-view dining is convivial and unhurried in a single unassigned seating. All cabins face outside and feature lower beds, a private bathroom with shower, radio, telephone,and individual climate control. A platform on Pegasus’s stern enables you to swim and snorkel directly from the ship when weather and anchorage conditions permit.