May 1-9, 2015
From $2,545 per person, double occupancy
For more information download the trip brochure or call (615) 322-3673 to learn more and register.
The MS Amadeus Silver is your home during this six-night cruise through the scenic waterways and canals of Holland and Belgium. You’ll be ensconced in luxury while viewing some of Europe’s most historic sites. Beginning in Amsterdam and ending in Antwerp, this trip is an art-lover’s dream with a special emphasis on the Dutch Masters including Rembrandt and Vermeer. Charming, ivy-clad Bruges is another highlight of this journey through history.
The MS Amadeus Silver features luxurious accommodations and a river view from every cabin.
- Extensive meal plan, including seven breakfasts, four lunches and seven dinners. Coffee or tea is included with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Welcome reception and dinner.
- Graduation ceremony and a farewell reception, followed by a farewell dinner.
- Informative programs, presented by local experts, to enhance your insight into the region.
- Personal VOX listening devices that allow you to hear every word from your expert, English-speaking guides.
- Consultation services of a passenger service representative prior to departure.
- Services of an experienced campus director throughout your stay.
- Detailed travel and destination information to assist in your planning.
- Tipping of all excursion guides and drivers.